We’ve landed at SXSW, and I’m pleased to announce the carry-on of Ledaig 10 Year survived just fine. Our Airbnb is literally across the street from the convention, and I’m walking to Caffe Medici right now for a quick caffeine shot before hitting registration. We’ll be focusing on the Interactive and Edu events, and it’s shaping up to be a crazy year for AI. We won’t be showing any of our platform this round, just downloading as much info as we can and networking hard.
If you will be in Austin this week we’d love to meet you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll grab a drink.
About SXSW Interactive
SXSW Interactive focuses on emerging technology and is a breeding ground for new ideas and creative technologies. The festival includes a trade show, speakers, parties, and a startup accelerator.
Award ceremonies honor some of the industry’s most important innovators. Shmooze with the winners at the ReleaseIt at SXSW Awards, the SXSW Accelerator Awards, the Dewey Winburne Community Services Awards, and the SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards.
SXSW Interactive “has probably been the biggest of its kind in the world” since 2007.
If you’d like to connect, here are a few of the sessions and workshops we’re planning to attend. I’ll be mainly tweeting my notes rather than liveblogging, so that’s another great place to connect.
- 100 Million People You Don’t Know, but Should
- 15,000-Year-Old Marketing Strategy: Why It Works
- 17 Ways Breakfast Is Transforming America
- 5 Wicked Lies Standing Between You and Diverse Teams
- Accelerator Pitch: Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Accelerator Pitch: Innovative World Technologies
- Actionable Gamification for the Win
- AI and Deep Learning Tech – Are We Ready
- AI for Good: How Tech’s Next Revolution Will Change Our Lives
- AI on the Horizon: Challenges, Directions, Futures
- Applying Science to Conversational UX Design
- Behavioral Design for Social Impact
- Media War: Publishers vs. Platforms & Influencers
- Entrepreneurship Education Meet Up
- Forget What You Know: The Power of Unlearning
- The HollaDeck 3.0 – Your Classroom in 4D
March 5-15, 2017
Austin Convention Center
See next gen tech in action, network like maniacs